Need Visa or Immigration Advice?


Visa Assist is a new service available to all union members in NSW. If you are working in NSW on a visa provided by the Australian Government (including student, working holiday and sponsorship visas), you can obtain free, confidential legal advice on immigration matters from the experts at the Immigration Advice and Rights Centre (IARC) in partnership with Unions NSW.

Advice can be given over the telephone or in person. For information on how to make an appointment with IARC please contact ASMOF and we will arrange a referral for you.

Find out more here.